PLEASE READ THIS PARKING SPACE LICENCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
- This agreement is between the driver ("Driver") who has booked a parking space through the Prndl website or Prndl mobile applications (also referred to as "Prndl") and the owner or operator ("Owner") of the parking space ("the Parking Space") which has been licensed. Each of the parties and details of the Parking Space and the proposed license period ("License Period") are sent out in the confirmation email ("Confirmation Email") sent by Prndl to the Driver and the Owner on completion of the booking. It applies to all bookings including those involving the storage of goods or for camping space.
- The Owner represents and warrants that it is the owner of the Parking Space or the person who is duly authorized to arrange licensing of the Parking Space. This agreement details the terms and conditions which apply between the Driver and the Owner relating to the Driver's license of the Parking Space.
- The Driver agrees that they are responsible for ensuring that any person they allow to drive the vehicle to the Parking Space complies with these terms and the Owner similarly agrees that they are responsible for ensuring that any person who assists them with managing a booking or is responsible for or authorized to manage the Parking Space or a booking complies with the terms of this Agreement.
- Prndl is the Owner's agent for the purpose of this Agreement but is not the Owner. This Agreement is between the Driver and the Owner (for details of the terms which apply between the Driver and Prndl, please see the Driver agreement or for the terms which apply between the Owner and Prndl, please see the Parking Space Owner Agreement). Prndl is an intended third party beneficiary of this Agreement but it shall have no obligations to the Driver or the Owner under this Agreement.
- The Owner grants a license to the Driver to use and occupy the Parking Space during the License Period as set out in the Confirmation Email. The Driver is not a tenant of the Owner and has not been granted exclusive possession of the Parking Space.
Booking and Payment
- The Driver and the Owner agree with each other to make all bookings for the Parking Space through Prndl and acknowledge that Prndl may handle the booking and payment process on the Owner's behalf.
- All bookings and payments will be made in accordance with the Driver Agreement and Parking Space Owner Agreement and the Driver acknowledges that all payments made to Prndl are received by Prndl as agent for the Owner.
Full amount on booking
- If the Driver has paid the full amount for the booking to Prndl at the time the booking is made then no further payments are due to the Owner. The Owner accepts that payment of the fees for the license to Prndl represents a full discharge of the Driver's payment obligations for that booking.
- All bookings are made subject to the cancellation policy as set out on the website ("Cancellation Policy") and the Driver and the Owner each agree to comply with the terms of the Cancellation Policy and authorize Prndl to administer the Cancellation Policy, if necessary, by making refunds.
- The Driver must cancel their booking by logging on to Prndl and processing the cancellation through the website. Notice of cancellation will be deemed to be received at the point the Driver issues a cancellation request for their booking. Prndl is not responsible for any transmission failures.
- If the Driver fails to cancel the booking using the Prndl cancellation procedure the Driver will be liable for the full amount of the fees payable to the Owner and will not receive any refund whatsoever.
- In the event that there are exceptional circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Driver and the Driver accordingly no longer requires the Parking Space, the Driver may request an exceptional cancellation and may receive a refund other than in accordance with the Cancellation Policy. The Driver must inform Prndl of the exceptional circumstances before the License Period is due to start. The Driver and the Owner agree that whether or not a cancellation is due to exceptional circumstances and whether a refund is due will be at the sole discretion of Prndl who will decide on the amount of the refund (if any) and each party agrees that the decision of Prndl will be binding.
- The Owner agrees to honor all bookings.
- If the Owner needs to cancel the Driver's booking due to exceptional circumstances beyond the Owner's reasonable control, the Owner agrees to inform Prndl. The parties agree that Prndl will be instructed to contact the Driver with proposals for suitable alternative parking space to be provided by another registered Prndl owner. Prndl makes no guarantees or warranties that alternative parking can be found and accepts no liability arising from the failure of the Owner or the Driver to honor the booking or for the costs of alternative parking or other costs arising directly or indirectly as a result of the breach of any terms of this Agreement.
- The Owner agrees that if they need to cancel a Driver's booking and the circumstances are not exceptional or not beyond the Owner's reasonable control the Driver will be entitled to a full refund (if a suitable alternative cannot be arranged by Prndl) and the Owner also agrees to discharge any additional cost which is payable by the Driver for suitable alternative parking arrangements (up to a maximum of $75 (USD) per day).
- The Driver and the Owner agree that whether or not an Owner cancellation is due to exceptional circumstances beyond the Owner's reasonable control and whether the Owner is responsible for the Driver's additional costs will be determined at the sole discretion of Prndl who will decide on the amount of the compensation (if any) and each party agrees that the decision of Prndl will be binding.
Last Updated: February 2, 2016
© 2024 Prndl, LLC. All rights reserved.