PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
- The website ("the Site") and mobile applications (also referred to as "the Site") is a parking space rental agency which
allows you to book parking spaces anywhere in the world.
- The Site is operated by Prndl Limited ("we" or "us") and membership is
open to any individual who chooses to register with the site.
- These terms will apply to anyone who views or uses the Site ("you").
- Whether you register or not you will be bound by these terms and conditions in
we are authorised to make of your personal information.
- These Terms and Conditions relate to your passive use of the Site, if you wish to
book a parking space through the Site you will also need to enter into a Parking Space License
Agreement with the parking space owner and you will be bound by our Driver Agreement.
- If you are a parking space owner and you wish to rent your parking space with us
you will be bound by our Parking
Space Owner agreement.
- Please note that these terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Site. In
continuing to use the Site you confirm that you accept the then current terms and
conditions in full at the time you use the Site.
- Registration with the Site is currently free, however in order to become a
registered user you will have to provide some basic personal information.
- You agree that all information supplied on registration is true and accurate and
will be kept up to date at all times. We will use the information provided to us to
- You may not have more than one registration and we reserve the right at our
discretion to delete or cancel the membership of any person who in our opinion
possesses more than one registration at any time.
- You are not entitled to allow any other person to use your registration. You may
not impersonate any other person in any registration whether or not that other person
is a user of the Site.
- On receipt of an email by you to us cancelling your registration then we will
terminate your registration.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration immediately without notice if
in our opinion you have breached these terms.
Use and Abuse of the Site
- You agree that any information you supply will be true and accurate.
- You may not use the site to publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading,
defamatory, fraudulent, or illegal information or content.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to remove any content from the site,
terminate your registration or membership and restrict your access to our services at
any time for any reason.
- We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the Site, but
not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except
with our express written consent.
- In the event that you are informed that you will no longer be entitled to access
the services you will not be entitled to register again and you will no longer have
permission to use the Site.
Advertising and Commercial Use
- Users of the Site are not entitled to directly advertise to or solicit the custom
of other users without our express written consent.
- You are not entitled to resell or commercially exploit the Site's contents other
than content you have posted. You are not entitled to use any data mining, robots, or
similar data gathering and extraction tools to collect usernames, email addresses
or any other data for the purposes of sending unsolicited email or for any other
- In the event that you are found by us to have been sending unsolicited email to
our users then we reserve the right to terminate without notice your use of the Site
without limiting any other rights and remedies we may have.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions
or warranties as to its accuracy and is provided on an "as is" basis. To the extent
permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other
terms which might otherwise be implied by any law, regulation, statute, common law or
law of equity.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by
circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that
the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the
services will be fault-free.
- Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs,
maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to
restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- From time to time it may be necessary to suspend access to the Site for a period
of time and any such interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these
- We will not be liable for any business, financial, or economic loss nor for any
consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit or lost opportunity) arising as a result of your use of the Site whether such loss is
incurred or suffered as a result of our negligence or otherwise.
- We request that all information provided to us is accurate, current and
- All notices sent to you will be sent to the email address provided to us (as
updated by you). By accepting these terms you give your consent to receive
communications from us by email and you agree that all agreements, notices,
disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any
legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Personal information that you supply to us will not be disclosed by us to any
Other Sites and Linking
- The Site may include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its
control. We are not responsible for content on any site outside the Site.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal
and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not
establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or
endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any
part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking
permission without notice.
- The format and content of this Site is protected by United States and
international copyright and we reserve all rights in relation to our copyright
whether owned or licensed to us and all rights are reserved to any of our registered
and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to us) which appear on this
- By displaying user-generated content on this site you expressly assign all
copyright and other rights to such content to us (and you agree to waive all moral
rights in relation to such content) for the avoidance of doubt we are permitted to
use any user-generated content for any of our other business purposes, even following
termination of your registration or membership.
- We do not screen user-generated content (including content relating to available
parking spaces) or information on the Site and we cannot give any assurance as to its
accuracy or completeness. Users of this Site are expressly asked not to publish any
defamatory, misleading or offensive content or any content which infringes any other
persons intellectual property rights (eg. copyright). Any such content is contrary
to our policy we do not accept liability in respect of such content, and the user
responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising and
you agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of
any such content.
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated,
copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose
without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or
re-utilise parts of the contents of the Site without our express written consent. In
particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering
and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of
any substantial parts of this Site without our express written consent.
- For users domiciled outside the US, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California without reference to its principles of conflicts of laws and are made between Prndl (US) LLC and you.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we decide to take no action or
neglect to do so, then we will still be entitled to take action and enforce our
rights and remedies for any other breach.
- We may make changes to the format of the Site, services provided or to the Site's
content at any time without notice.
you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: February 2, 2016
© 2023 Prndl, LLC. All rights reserved.