Terms & Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
- The website ("the Site") and mobile applications (also referred to as "the Site") is a parking space rental agency which
allows you to book parking spaces anywhere in the world.
- The Site is operated by Prndl Limited ("we" or "us") and membership is
open to any individual who chooses to register with the site.
- These terms will apply to anyone who views or uses the Site ("you").
- Whether you register or not you will be bound by these terms and conditions in
we are authorised to make of your personal information.
- These Terms and Conditions relate to your passive use of the Site, if you wish to
book a parking space through the Site you will also need to enter into a Parking Space License
Agreement with the parking space owner and you will be bound by our Driver Agreement.
- If you are a parking space owner and you wish to rent your parking space with us
you will be bound by our Parking
Space Owner agreement.
- Please note that these terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Site. In
continuing to use the Site you confirm that you accept the then current terms and
conditions in full at the time you use the Site.
- Registration with the Site is currently free, however in order to become a
registered user you will have to provide some basic personal information.
- You agree that all information supplied on registration is true and accurate and
will be kept up to date at all times. We will use the information provided to us to
- You may not have more than one registration and we reserve the right at our
discretion to delete or cancel the membership of any person who in our opinion
possesses more than one registration at any time.
- You are not entitled to allow any other person to use your registration. You may
not impersonate any other person in any registration whether or not that other person
is a user of the Site.
- On receipt of an email by you to us cancelling your registration then we will
terminate your registration.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration immediately without notice if
in our opinion you have breached these terms.
Use and Abuse of the Site
- You agree that any information you supply will be true and accurate.
- You may not use the site to publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading,
defamatory, fraudulent, or illegal information or content.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to remove any content from the site,
terminate your registration or membership and restrict your access to our services at
any time for any reason.
- We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the Site, but
not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except
with our express written consent.
- In the event that you are informed that you will no longer be entitled to access
the services you will not be entitled to register again and you will no longer have
permission to use the Site.
Advertising and Commercial Use
- Users of the Site are not entitled to directly advertise to or solicit the custom
of other users without our express written consent.
- You are not entitled to resell or commercially exploit the Site's contents other
than content you have posted. You are not entitled to use any data mining, robots, or
similar data gathering and extraction tools to collect usernames, email addresses
or any other data for the purposes of sending unsolicited email or for any other
- In the event that you are found by us to have been sending unsolicited email to
our users then we reserve the right to terminate without notice your use of the Site
without limiting any other rights and remedies we may have.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions
or warranties as to its accuracy and is provided on an "as is" basis. To the extent
permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other
terms which might otherwise be implied by any law, regulation, statute, common law or
law of equity.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by
circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that
the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the
services will be fault-free.
- Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs,
maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to
restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- From time to time it may be necessary to suspend access to the Site for a period
of time and any such interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these
- We will not be liable for any business, financial, or economic loss nor for any
consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit or lost opportunity) arising as a result of your use of the Site whether such loss is
incurred or suffered as a result of our negligence or otherwise.
- We request that all information provided to us is accurate, current and
- All notices sent to you will be sent to the email address provided to us (as
updated by you). By accepting these terms you give your consent to receive
communications from us by email and you agree that all agreements, notices,
disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any
legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Personal information that you supply to us will not be disclosed by us to any
Other Sites and Linking
- The Site may include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its
control. We are not responsible for content on any site outside the Site.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal
and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not
establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or
endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any
part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking
permission without notice.
- The format and content of this Site is protected by United States and
international copyright and we reserve all rights in relation to our copyright
whether owned or licensed to us and all rights are reserved to any of our registered
and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to us) which appear on this
- By displaying user-generated content on this site you expressly assign all
copyright and other rights to such content to us (and you agree to waive all moral
rights in relation to such content) for the avoidance of doubt we are permitted to
use any user-generated content for any of our other business purposes, even following
termination of your registration or membership.
- We do not screen user-generated content (including content relating to available
parking spaces) or information on the Site and we cannot give any assurance as to its
accuracy or completeness. Users of this Site are expressly asked not to publish any
defamatory, misleading or offensive content or any content which infringes any other
persons intellectual property rights (eg. copyright). Any such content is contrary
to our policy we do not accept liability in respect of such content, and the user
responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising and
you agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of
any such content.
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated,
copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose
without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or
re-utilise parts of the contents of the Site without our express written consent. In
particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering
and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of
any substantial parts of this Site without our express written consent.
- For users domiciled outside the US, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California without reference to its principles of conflicts of laws and are made between Prndl (US) LLC and you.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we decide to take no action or
neglect to do so, then we will still be entitled to take action and enforce our
rights and remedies for any other breach.
- We may make changes to the format of the Site, services provided or to the Site's
content at any time without notice.
- If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Personal information collected
- We will collect the following personal information from you:
- Certain information required to register with the Site including first and last name, your address and date of birth together with some basic security information;
- Details of any bookings you make through the Site;
- Your email address and password;
- Billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date;
- Other information about you that you voluntarily supply to us.
- Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot register as a member of the Site or make a booking for a parking space with our parking space owners.
Use of this information
- We will use this information in order to:
- administer your booking whether you are a parking space owner or a driver;
- collect payment of parking space fees from you on behalf of our Parking space owners;
- make general improvements to our Site and the services we offer;
- analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
- notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
- market and advertise relevant products and services. This may include Prndl and our partners sending you information about products and services that will be relevant to you, by email, mobile messaging, postal mail or direct telephone contact. All of the above are subject to your stated preferences; we and our content partners will always make it clear how you can prevent such marketing or communications i.e. opt-out of these uses.
Sharing this information
- Credit or debit card payments will be collected by our payment processor.
- We do not store credit card numbers or CVV/CVV2 security numbers on our servers.
- We have the facility to re-charge a payment source at a later date for recurring bookings, cancellation fees and other payments that need to be taken to enable the smooth running of the website.
- In order for payments to be processed, you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processing agent(s). We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- Where the owner of the space has other car park management at the site, your details may be shared with those third party car park management providers exclusively for the purpose of adding your vehicle to the relevant permit list to ensure you do not receive a Parking Charge, when you have paid the correct sum to Prndl to license the car parking space. This data will not be used by third party car park management providers for any marketing purposes or the purpose of facilitating or inducing additional bookings other than those taken through the JP website.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
- Information automatically collected from your computer:
- Log files/IP addresses. When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- Storing details about your site preferences (for instance, where you are based);
- Storing details about any properties or listings you have viewed;
- Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Transferring your information outside of the United States for US users
- If you use the Site while you are outside the US, your information may be transferred outside the US in order to provide you with those services.
- If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com.